Get the residential title search you need, anywhere in the country, fast: Current owner, two owner, full owner, foreclosure, and many more.
- Standard, commitment-ready format reports nationwide. So you can sail through closings.
- Coverage in every county. We have relationships with experienced ground searchers nationwide.
- Real-time order tracking. You’ll never be in the dark: Access the status of your order at any time.
- Double-checked orders for higher accuracy. Our rigorous quality control means you can feel confident.
- Lightning-fast service. We take the bottlenecks out of title search, for results in record time.
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team. We’re eager to help if questions or problems arise.
What our customers are saying:
You guys are knocking it out of the ballpark. We haven’t had to send anything back. Pippin is amazing at getting back to us if there are any problems. Their communication is awesome. We’re just really pleased and wanted to let you know.
AVP – Title Operations
Start your next title search with Pippin.
Forget chasing after ground searchers and poring over documents. With our proprietary search technology, reliable searcher network, and rigorous quality control, you get accurate, commitment-ready reports every time – fast.
What We Do
We know, there are a lot of title search companies on the internet. What makes Pippin different? It’s simple: we’re bringing title search into the 21st century.
For decades, managing title searches has presented a challenge for title insurance companies, lenders, and law firms. Some documents are online, while others must be retrieved in person. Because different vendors offer different variations of title reports, they can be hard to interpret. There’s a lot of legwork involved in the title search process, but our founder knew there had to be a better way.
At Pippin, we’ve implemented proprietary title search technology and combined it with a network of the best title searchers in the business. We take the hassle out of title search by handling each step of the process so you don’t have to. We work with title insurance companies, local governments, banks, and property developers across the United States, helping them get the title documents they need quickly and easily.
When you choose Pippin for your title search, you’ll get fewer headaches and hassles, along with a more streamlined, predictable closing process.